Wednesday, April 12, 2017

What's up Wednesday


I just made that up.

What's up Wednesday. 

It totally dates me as does using the word totally.




via GIPHY




I digress.

Here's what's up...

Mate Craze (Dragon Shifters) is going into edits this week!


via GIPHY



Hip Whip is next on deck and I'm aiming to have it done by next month with an early June release. It will be first released via PayHip, so if you don't have an account with them, you may want to get one if you'd like it a week earlier than Amazon.


via GIPHY



AnguiSH and HeartBreaker are due to the editors at Clean Teen Publishing for June 1 and I'm expecnting them to be re-released in January and February of next year. I'm so excited about this. 


What other releases are you waiting for from me?





via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment