Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday Teaser for Doves For Sale



  New teaser from Doves For Sale.

Release Date: Late March 2015

Aysa






“He wrote this…”
I cleared my throat and took my aggression out on the bread he’d thrown at me. “After Gray but before the last time.”
I was grateful that Knox could decipher my generalities.
“What are you going to do with it?”
“I’m going to wear it when I gather the courage.”
“Aysa, you’re made of courage. You don’t want Roman to see it.”
I cursed under my breath, but I knew he heard it. He always did. “I know. I know. I’m a selfish hag.”
He chuckled. When the waitress came back, he ordered for us both. We always got the same thing. “You’re not a hag. You’ve made yourself clear to him. But here’s what you need to explore. Why do you feel like you need to hide it from him? He knows you love Ezra. He knows that Ezra loves you. Ask yourself that.”
Knox and his damned exploring. He should’ve doubled as an archaeologist or Dora the Explorer. He was always asking me to explore this or explore that. It was painful.
The thing was, I always came out better on the other side.
One day I was going to make him explore my fist. Not really, I have a hard time squishing bugs.
“I’m hurting him.”
“So stop it.”
I shot him my best stink eye. He was right. I was using Roman as my crutch and it needed to stop.










1 comment: