Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday Teaser




Dehtroning Crown Tiny Teaser:

(unedited)

Lyra (POV)

  Sometimes I forget how weird I am compared to other people. I casually just told him to go into my bathroom—the bathroom, where my mirrors were covered and those necessary pills lay dormant in the cabinet. I only took them when absolutely necessary. It had been almost six months since I’d taken one.
I needed to learn to stop being so trusting.
“Smells good.” He said, strolling back in. His face gave me no clue as to whether or not he thought the covered mirrors were weird. If they did, maybe I’d be lucky enough not to ever have any idea.
“I hope you like Italian.”
He shifted uncomfortably between the living room and the kitchen. “I haven’t had Italian since the day I graduated high school.”
That didn’t really answer my question.
“When I graduated high school, my parents threw a party. They gave me a set of suitcases and a car.”
“Sounds like they were giving you a hint. When I want a woman to leave my place, I put her shit by the door and call a cab.”
Well wasn’t he precious.



No comments:

Post a Comment