Thursday, December 5, 2013

Throwback Thursday {HOAX}


She's spent a long time in a bubble. In an odd turn of events, Corinne is taken out of boarding school and plunged into high school where bullies reign and nice guys come in last.

But this is after she's already fallen in love with Abel over the summer.

Abel is trapped, with friends he secretly hates, but has chosen to stay with the status quo. It's just high school, right?


What do you do when the person you love sees the very worst part of you? And how do you help them when they discover their life is a hoax?

AMAZON  B&N  GOODREADS  


"The only complaint I have, is that I wasn't ready for it to end. I always look forward to another Lila Felix book!!" Heather Gunter, author of LOVE NOTES 

 "I tried to guess the ending, but Lila Felix somehow always finds a way to surprise me in the sequence, emotions, and eventually outcomes of her books. That’s what I really love about Felix’s books." Maggie from The Alternative Kyrptonite 

No comments:

Post a Comment