Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Surprise WIP Teaser

This is the first teaser for my surprise WIP. I won't reveal the cover, synopis, release date or even title. Hint: It's a new genre for me. 
After the last teaser is posted, I will publish it on all platforms. 

What do you think?


"Finally on the road, I took the time to replay the moment I first saw her laying in the grass, her jet black hair seemed like it went on for miles and miles. She pounced like a feral cat when she heard us, and that’s when I knew that my mate was probably the bravest, fiercest female I’d ever had the pleasure of seeing.
And then her eyes, the color of a turquoise stone, connected with mine and my world shattered.
Nothing else mattered.
Everything in my body seized, including my heart, and with an exhale of bated breath, it began again, beating with hers, in time with the female I was created to love."

1 comment:

  1. OMG. That sound so good. I can't hardly wait. ��

    ReplyDelete