Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Seeking Havok teaser!



First things first: Seeking Havok is getting a brand spanking new cover.  I mean, there's no spanking on it--I hope.  

And here's the teaser.  I don't know when Seeking Havok will be released.  But I'm working on it!






“Hey,” I said. 
          “Hey, you.” Fade answered.
          “You’re cheating,” I teased him.
          “I am?” He asked.
          “Yes, you’re not supposed to meet me here until Sunday, you’re a little early.”
          He chuckled a bit.  I balled my hands into fists to keep them from reaching out to touch his chest, checking if the rumble felt as good as it sounded. 
          “I guess I was just returning to the scene of the crime, hoping I’d get to see you sooner.”
          That sounded like a lot more than friend talk.  And I loved it and loathed it at the same time.
          “Well, I gotta get back to work.  By the way, I’m here every night at this time, in case you can’t wait until Sunday.”  Holy hell, did I just flirt back?
          “I’ll have to be here then.  I need to get to work too.  See you later gorgeous.”
          He walked off while I stood, frozen in time, mouth wide open.  That was definitely not friend talk.
          I got back in the van and Mr. Randy had a smug grin on his face.
          “Don’t say a word old man,” I picked on him.
          “Nope,” he shook his head, “Not a damned word.”

2 comments: