Monday, May 20, 2013

The Big Plunge


First things first.  My fans are the best around.  I couldn't ask for a better bunch of people to have in my life, reading those tiny pieces of my soul that I've put out there.  I can't thank you enough for being so awesome.  And the Rink Rats?  Yeah, enough said.  They are the shiz-nit.

I'm excited to announce this.  I've been sitting on it for a few days, pushing it back down when it came out for a peek.  And if you have read any of my interviews, you will know that Rachel Higginson is one of my fave authors of all time.  I'm also blessed enough to call her my friend.  Somehow in a texting conversation, that led to one of our giggly phone conversations, we decided to write a book together.  

So, that's the excitement today.  And I couldn't be happier.  Our tentative release date is September 1st which is significant for me since September will mark a year since I've been an author. 

Just another manic Monday!  


1 comment: