Saturday, April 13, 2013

Shelly Crane's Wide Awake



I'm so excited to be one of the first stops on this blog.  Everyone who knows me knows my love for Shelly Crane is like a mosquito loves blood, like a zombie loves guts, like a junkie loves their pusher.  And in some states I violate the stalker laws, so what?

I absolutely adored this book.  As Amazon is saturated with more and more adult novels, I look for the fresh, sweet, awe-inspiring novels with Shelly Crane's name on them, and this one was not only a perfect example of her best work; I personally think it is one of my favorites she has ever written.

Plus, it has landed her on the New York Times' Bestsellers LIST!!!! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more!!!

Comment below and after the tour is over, I will pick 2 winners for Kindle Copies of Wide Awake!!


So, without further adieu, I present the Dream Cast!!!

Erin Heatherton as Emma Walker



Matt Bomer as Mason Wright



Amazing, right?


Find Shelly here:

Twitter @AuthShellyCrane
WIDE AWAKE:

6 comments:

  1. Love the cast! They are perfect. I loved this book so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read the book but now I'm more intrigued about Mason...Matt Bomer ;) huh
    Already on my TBR list :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW , matt bomer can only mean 1 thing , swoony moments ! eeeep! def on my TBR list shelly crane is an amazing writer she is one of my go-to-writers for a a good romance :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeez…I want Mason/Matt…like today! This second! Erin is perfect too…but I'm such a fan of man candy, what can I say! *snorts* xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the cast you picked! I hope i win!!

    ReplyDelete